1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Moving out. Jumping out of an airplane. Rediscovering myself. (and I KNOW that sounds horribly cheezy but oh so truthful.)
2. What was your biggest disappointment?
Which rejection letter would you like me to mention first?
3. What do you hope the new year brings?
No more rejection letters.
4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
I am getting back into my field this year.
There are several others but that is the biggie.
5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
Going and hanging out with some of my friends from work.
It can not possibly be worse than last years New Years was. Hands down it was the most horrible in the last 10 years. More on those later.
Yay for being at home and not being at the movie theater and yay for huge snowstorms and pellet stoves and fuzzy cats and good friends and crazy fun games. Sad for the people I would have liked to be here but are not.