...though it feels later. I woke up this morning and saw snow on the ground. My first reaction was to throw my covers over my head and hibernate until the start of March. Going kinda hermit like.
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
1. Finish one of my shorts
2. Get my portfolio ready to go out
3. Run 5 miles
4. Launched my (still in progress) new comic strip.
5. Get though the holidays without irrerable damage to family and friends.
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
1. Hermana Eddington. Holy cow. If you had told me when we were comps that we would lose contact I would have laughed in your face.
2. the Sarah's from school...Sarah Mensinga and Sarah Taylor. They were fun.
4. David Blanton & Christie Dixon. I wonder what became of them.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
2. Any martial art.
3. Improve my penmanship
4. Fencing. I took a class in college and really liked it.
5. Do some cool flips etc off a high dive.
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
1. Pay off Tio Rico.
2. Start my own studio
3. Start several feature films in said studio
4. Start several scholarships.
5. Travel. A LOT.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
1. Life drawing
2. Breathing and meditating
3. Long languid baths.
5. Snugleando, (though admittedly it's been a long while.)