2. I have a kink in my neck. I'm not sure what exactly I did yesterday that caused the strained muscle. Maybe it was a cumulative effect.
3. I am looking forward to Tim Burton's take on Sweeney Todd which comes out this December. I'm not feelin' the love for Johnny Depp as Sweeney but I adore his Mrs. Lovett. We'll see. It's not like he can butcher (ha ha, get it?) it too bad...I mean, he's got a musical score he has to follow!
4. Big happy Three Oh Birthday greetings to onceupon!
5. I'm having a cute morning. Go me.
6. The number 6 is away meeting with the bishop.
7. I don't mind helping people move. I do however hate helping people PACK. I hate packing myself which is why I try to keep my stuff pared down. I think the most "things" I own are book and art supplies. I have been aquiring some furniture, slowly and surely but honestly it's all been pretty high quality stuff once it's refinished. I need another bookshelf though.
8. Tomorrow my mom and I are going down to my sisters and we'll continue where I left off yesterday. I'm thinking we should be able to clean the last corner of her furnace now inventory room and maybe paint some of the walls.
Suzanne had mentioned in a previous post how she wished she could send the kids off to grandparents for a week and she and Bill could really whale on the house. I was amused (and still am) but after spending a lot of time there yesterday I think that wouldn't be such a bad idea...they could get a LOT done in a week if that's all they were doing. Heck, I wish I could take a week off and go help super blitz the basement.
I told Bill yesterday that I liked working there...it's my own version of "home porn."
9. I watched an episode of Big Love with Suzanne last night and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. She assures me there are episodes which are definitely NOT mainstream TV but the episode last night had no swearing, no sex, no violence and a scene where family home evening was taking place. The most risque part of the show is when one of the wives is playing around on a video poker game and the animation is kinda raunchy. I snicker because it's a show about a polygamist family on HBO...and it's the tamest thing I've seen on TV in a long, long time.
10. Lisa is coming out next weekend. Hooray!