2. Looking forward to karate tonight. My instructor spent the last week in LA undergoing a grueling certification process in teaching krav maga. I can't wait to hear about it.
3. After karate I plan on sitting down and start working on Red Sparrow again. My drafting table is all put together and beautiful and now I need to start drawing on it.
4. Things have been slowish at work. I've been working on my submission to this month's 11 second club.
5. The mornings have been getting a cooler edge to them. Summer's `bout over y'all. Boo.
6. Today the #6 is off visiting.
7. My head is swamping with a bazillion projects I want to be working on.
8. I've been remembering what I was doing 10 years ago.
9. I've been wondering what I will be doing in another 10.
10. Lisa and I have been dehydrating roma tomatoes and they taste wonderful.