1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people?
I wax and wane. For the most part, I'd have to say no, but there are a few people I do make a point to stay in contact with or at least remember on special days. (Note to self: Sept 27th coming up.)
2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why?
Email or phone. It's more immediate. I like the phone though. You can get the flavor much easier than an email.
3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it?
Yes. Yahoo. It's usually on all the time. Doesn't mean I'm visible. Means I'm sucking pickles.
4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away?
Neeeaarrrrrr.... FAAAAARRRRR!!!!! (heh, sorry, couldn't resist.) Far. I think.
5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"?
A little of both, but I lean towards the latter. Got that pesky loyalty streak thing going for me.