1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?
2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
When all my missionary comps found out my first name they all laughed themselves sick over how girly it was.
They thought I needed something a lot less gender specific, the names "Alex" and "Kory" being mentioned. Don't think I fit those two either.
Jett is a nickname that actually seems to be catching on. I rather like it.
3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
My maternal grandmother's name was Nettie. My mothers middle name was Jean. So there you go.
4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
Always loved the name Jack. And Alexandar. And Franklin. (Yes, I know they're the Power Pack boy's names. Fine. I like Julie & Katie as well.) And Sam.
Always detested the name Colon. You may as well name your kid "Liver."
5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com / triggur.org / astroexpert accurate? How or how isn't it?
Your first name of Jeanette has created a deep, sensitive, refined nature with an intelligent mind. As you are particularly clever along business lines, and have mathematical ability and a keen appreciation of material values, you are inclined towards the business world. You would do well in a managerial position, as you have executive ability and a poised manner able to take charge and see that procedures are followed. You appreciate the finer things of life and look for quality in your material possessions. Your sensitivity and rather reserved manner make it very difficult for people really to know you. It is by actions rather than words that you show your regard for others. Your reticence has caused you to suffer aloneness and to live much within your own thoughts. You love to read, and are touched very deeply by the beauties of nature.
The math, keen appreciation of material values and inclination towards the business world thing deeply amuses me. Some of the other stuff...isn't entirely inaccurate.