2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better ! If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate! *
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
My questions from tigrrgrr:
1. What is a skill you wish you had developed when you were young that you don't think you'll ever get around to?
Uh, honestly, one of the things I like about being a single adult is it's giving me some time to pursue stuff that I didn't do as a kid. Hence the karate...and starting piano lessons this week.
I WISH I had developed better study skills as a kid.
2. What is the one big thing you want to accomplish before you die?
I would like to win an Eisner award. Or have something I worked on nodded for an Oscar.
3. Which household chore do you avoid the most?
Cleaning the frying pan. Everything else, I'm honestly not too bad at. I'm getting better and putting my laundry AWAY once I've washed it.
4. I'm coming for dinner...what do you cook?
Probably I would scramble a few eggs with some vegetables and cheese and maybe some taco seasoning. I would roll it in a tortilla and pour you some milk.
5. If you could attend a weekend seminar on anything what would it be about and/or who would teach it (living or dead)?
Oh wow...I can choose the dead?
I would love to attend an animation seminar taught by animation greats Frank and Ollie.