I think maybe I need to step up the exercise regime and burn off some of the frustration. Bleargh!
With that said, I guess I'll do this weeks Friday Five:
Funny that, the theme is on cleaning house. Heh
1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
If I don't have a split sink, the dishes. I think it'd have to be laundry though.
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
Don't mind bathrooms actually.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
As needed, generally.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
I don't think so. I've never been told that any are odd.
Uh, I really like the smell of Murphy's Oil Soap, does that count?
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
My kitchen. Need to do a 15 minute flyby over the studio area of my apartment though.