2. Smartbomb is NOT opening up a satellite studio in San Francisco. What I find most interesting is my primal first reaction was one of relief. Not that I wasn't looking forward to going...but I was NOT excited about the game I would have been working on there.
3. Work is frustrating. I am just trying to duck my head, do a good job and keep my options open when I'm done with this current project.
4. One of those options may be a 6 month stint TAing animation in New Zealand. I am more than quite heartily wanting to make that happen. What happens after that? Who knows? Who cares! New ZEALAND!
5. I need to draw more. C'mon y'all...admit it...you miss my drawing.
6. I need to find another life drawing place. I am so rusty it scares me.
7. Walks with Dan are great. I need to kick it up a notch.
8. Today there is no #8.
9. My youngest brother goes off to basic in roughly 2 weeks. I will miss him fiercely but I feel really at peace about his decision. For one thing...it's HIS decision...he's not a little boy, he's smart, they'll take good care of him and for another...I just feel really good about it for him.
10. I love this weather.