2. Lawrence is coming down, borrowing Norton and we're going to make a few runs this afternoon/evening. Tonight I hope to move:
d. Much of studio room.
e. Most of closet
f. Most of books. (gah.)
3. New BSG tonight. I have ginger beer cooling. :) Starbuckcentric eppy tonight, wheee!
4. Continue to pack up...
5. Tomorrow morning is the Big Push. The Big Push means my bed, my filing cabinet, my futon, my bookshelves and my animation desk. Those are doozies. There's a really awesome couch downstairs but after discussing it with Rachael a bit, I've decided to let it stay there for a while. I'll return to claim it at a future point...it's an insanely comfortable couch.
6. Tomorrow evening I hope to start settling in at the new place and clean really well the old. Rather looking forward to my deposit back.
7. The number 7 is is taking a break today.
8. Hopefully Sunday I can get quite a bit of nesting done before church at 1:00.
9. Wulfie is hanging out at my parents and is missing all of the chaos. He's happy and I'm SMART.
10. Sunday evening I'll probably be nesting a bit more but I have an insane amount of cartoons to draw. I'm woefully backed up on Red Sparrow AND Frakking Toasters. Yikes!