2. Going out to Farmington where I will be picking up my niece's pajama bottoms my mom altered. Be nice to push some laundry as well. Also I'd like to get some of next week's Red Sparrows drawn up. I'll be dropping Beowulf off there. I'm sure Edward will be thrilled. It's so funny to watch Beowulf when he first gets to the house. He goes in the front door and waddles down the stairs to the backdoor and whines to be let out. He won't be...it'll be close to 10 PM by the time I'll get there.
When he realizes he isn't going to be let out he goes into the other room where he deliberately
1. Eats out of Edwards dish
2. Pees in Edwards litterbox
3. Plops down in Edward's cushion by the window.
All the while Edward is watching him with no small degree of incredulity and will glace at my mom as if to say, "WHAT GIVES?!" HI-larious.
3. Saturday I will be heading south to go see my sister and play with the kids. It will be an all day endeavor. Should be some Big Fun.
4. Not sure what exactly I will be doing with the kids all day but I expect we will go for some walks and draw some pictures and play outside and if I'm lucky Suzanne will make some pizza pizza pizza. :)
5. Suzanne and Bill are going to have a date night and I suppose once the kids are in bed I'll veg out in front of the boob tube and get some more cartoons done. Yay!
6. Sunday is church and that evening I assume we'll sit down and watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy as per our usual Sunday night tradition. I have to work Monday. None of the other roommates do. Jerks.
All in all, it should be a good and productive weekend. We'll see how it goes.