2. Still not quite 100%. This bug is MEAN. I AM finally on solid food though.
3. Got an idea for one heckuva graphic novel swirling around in my head. Be a lot of fun but also a lot of work to do the research for it.
4. In 2001 a Google employee biked from Northern California to southern Florida for a family reunion. Every day they would post his distance and a few of his reports. I'm trying to find the link to it but without success. Hopefully they haven't taken it down... since it's Google I can't imagine that they would.
5. Listening to Christmas music on Live 365. Wheee!
6. No Naked Tuesday tonight. Boo. I am going to check out a Naked Thursday though. Yay!
7. INSTEAD, I am going to be checking out an improv group that meets on Tuesday nights. We'll see how that goes.
8. Doing some legwork for a friend who several years ago created an LDS themed awesome game. I have told her I can't promise anything but I remain cautiously optimistic. It's not what you know...or who you know... it is WHAT you know about who you know and I've enlisted another friend with some "inner workings knowledge" on who to talk to about getting this thing on LDS bookshelves.
9. Made it to the gym this morning. BOY THAT HELPS ME FEEL SANE MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!
10. I really need to be more grateful.
Why is "A Few of my Favorite Things" considered a Christmas song?!