1. What is your full name?
Jeanette Atwood T.G.
2. If you had to pick a completely new name right now, what would it be?
Sayler A. Morgan
3. What is your blood type?
4. What was your favo(u)rite childhood stuffed animal's name?
5. Would you rather have a blister or a hangnail?
6. Have you ever:
Broken a bone (which one)
-Thrown any kind of dishware at anyone -
Taken something apart to see what it looked like
inside and then not been able to put it back together-
Well duh. Who hasn't?
7. When was the last time you cleaned your ears? With Q-tips, that is?
8. Is your watch digital or analog?
9. Do you even know what analog means?
10. Who was your worst school teacher ever and why?
An idiot art teacher. Told me I shouldn't pursue a career in art.
11. Did you ever share a room with a sibling?
Not for very long.
12. Do you keep a journal?
(singing) And he keeps a JOURNAL! (yes.)(yes, other than this.)
13. What is your *least* favourite sound?
Vacuum when I'm trying to watch TV.
14. How many rings do you usually wear?
None. On very rare occassions, one.
15. What sport could you compete in best at the Olympics?
16. Have you ever laughed so hard you wet yourself?
I'm not telling you ALL my stories.
17. What is, in your opinion, the worst song ever written?
Too many to list.
18. What medical condition do you most wish you had?
A metabolism that would keep me in shape no matter the amount of exercise I did or what I ate.
19. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
I guess skydiving.
20. What side of the bed do you get up on? (from your perspective lying down)
The left side.
21. Can you knit?
22. Why not?
You think knitting's for wusses or something?
No. Can you draw?
23. Can you do any stupid human body tricks?
I can will my heart to speed up or slow down. Not as well as my younger brother but I can do it.
24. If you made films, would they have a Samurai?
Dunno. Perhaps one will.
25. Quick! Name the reference (song/group) for question 26!
Uh, I thought it was a typical Jeanette question.
26. If you could send one person away to exile on a
desert island, who would it be?
Right now, me. It'd do me good I think.
27. What do you want inscribed on your tombstone?
I'd really rather be living.