2. I have cranked a lot of animation out today. Most of my major character animation is done...I'm doing the peripheral stuff. This next level locks on Tuesday.
3. Me and the roomies plan on doing much work in the yard tomorrow. Operation: Reclaim the yard begins! I then plan on heading out to Farmington and making myself useful there. Perhaps I shall be busting (bursting sounds silly,) out the clippers on Beowulf.
4. I have a zillion Red Sparrows to draw this weekend. ARRGH!!
5. I have written out a script for a 6 to 8 page story involving the Puzzle characters.
6. I need to track down where my official church records are and then track down the bishop for an interview and paper signing. I can't believe the hoops they're making me jump through. Hello...please, make this as difficult as you can! Sheesh!
7. There are people I still miss.
8. I wonder where I will be in 2 years.
9. I like chewing on cinnamon sticks.
10. When I was in 3rd grade the class had a writing assignment every week where everybody had to write about a specific person in the class. The teacher then compiled all the writing and gave it to the student. (It had to be nice.) Nearly everyone who wrote about me said
a. I was a good artist.
b. I read so much the teacher kept having to get my attention because I wouldn't pay attention in class.
c. I was nice. If someone needed I pencil I would have one. (hah!)