I lost about 8 lbs since I did the challenge and dropped about 5% bodyfat. Not too bad for 8 weeks. Not a "holy cow that's AMAZING, you did that in EIGHT WEEKS?!" kind of thing but it's pretty healthy. Here's where it gets fun though. Comparing my numbers today with when I first started mid November, checking weight and bodyfat etc...
Since November 15:
1. I have lost 30 lbs of fat Not too bad at ALL. I have another 20 lbs I'd like to pull off but I'm still rather pleased.
2. I have put on put on 10 lbs of muscle. (I'd really like to get to 15% bodyfat. Look good but still be healthy. Rrarr and all that.)
3. I have dropped nearly 3 dress sizes, (hate to admit it, but those 14s were rather tight after Halloween. YIKES!)
4. I can run a mile and a half in 12 minute., I'm almost able to run 5 miles without stopping,)
5. My resting heart rate has gone from a literal heart stopping 95-110 to 70. (I'd like to get it around 60, but I am patient.)
So, all in all not too bad. Setting some goals for the next 12 weeks. I know where I would like to be for my birthday, so no slacking off!