Out: "When God created Man, he made him in the likeness of God."
In: "When God created human beings, he made them in the likeness of God."
Out: "Saints" (deemed "too ecclesiastical").
In: "God's chosen people."
Out: "with child."
Which sparked this tongue in cheek revamp of The 10 Commandments: (Courtesty of Molton Thought.)
1. I am the cool mack daddy of the dope hype flow. Give me props and mad respect.
2. Don't be kneeling for some bling bling.
3. Don't be throwing my name around, be it J. Hovah or Yah Diddy.
4. Yo, Sunday is "funday", ya dig?
5. Respect your moms, your pops, or whoever it was raised you, unless they whack.
6. Thou shalt not bust a cap in someone's ass.
7. Don't be running around on people like they don't know.
8. No five-finger discounts.
9. Don't front.
10. If your neighbor's got a fly crib or a pimped-out set of wheels, that's they bidness, not yours.