2. My Fair Lady is THE perfect musical. Everything from the opening notes of the overture to the final, "Eliza...where the DEVIL are my slippers!" absolutely flawless.
3. Maine Coon cats are superior cats.
4. I hope to live in several different places during the course of my life.
5. It is the rare person who causes my heart to skip and my breath to hitch, but they do indeed exist.
6. I think a really good novel would be about what would happen if a man appeared calling himself Walt Disney, now unthawed and challenging the authority of those currently in charge of the Magic Kingdom.
7. I'm not Catholic, but I really like the pope.
9. I can explain to people why "Send in the Clowns" was written especially for a person who doesn't sing and why it sounds stupid when a real singer performs it.
10. I've never been afraid of public speaking.