YOUR SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL
1. What year was it?
2. What were your three favorite bands?
Uh...like today I never really got INTO bands. I wanted to see Oingo Boingo and They Might be Giants in concert though.
3. What was your favorite outfit?
Jeans, sneakers, a white shirt with a sweater over it. Yeah, I was oh so crazy trendy.
4. What was up with your hair?
Oh man. Bad scene there. Short with a perm. It seemed I had it every year and always hated it. I felt like I looked like Orphan Annie.
5. Who were your best friends?
Brittany and Andy.
6. What did you do after school?
Went home, watched cartoons or else stayed after for some play rehearsals.
7. Did you take the bus?
Yeppers. That's what bonded me and Brittany. All the other girls in the neighborhood drove.
8. Who did you have a crush on?
9. Did you fight with your parents?
Yes, more than was necessary. I was a good kid!
(Yes, that was wyckhurst's answer as well but it still applies.)
10. Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?
11. Did you smoke cigarettes?
No! Only the parking lot crew did crap like that.
12. Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?
Um...nervous to find your locker by your senior year? Come ON.
13. Did you have a 'clique'?
No...I had friends all over the place.
14. Did you have "The Max" like Zach Kelly and Slater?
I have no idea what this question means.
15. Admit it, were you popular?
Um, no. By my senior year though most of the school knew who I was. It might have been the cartooning and the plays I was in.
16. Who did you want to be just like?
Just me. Except more cool.
17. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An animator for Disney studios.
18. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
I thought I'd be an animator and supposed to be married with kids but honestly 2005 was too far away to fathom.