1. What was the last dream that you had about?
I dreamed the other night I was getting ready to go hang gliding. I was already in the rig and the instructor was shouting at me to "GO GO GO!" and I realized I didn't have the FOGGIEST idea how to do ANYTHING, but I started running to the cliff anyway.
2. Does it hold any significant meaning to you?
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. I'm sure it does or I wouldn't remember it.
3. Do you dream in color or black and white?
Full living color
4. What is the most frightening dream you ever had?
Not sure "the most," but I recently had one where I was being chased by another woman in an apartment (which in my dream was mine, but I don't know it in real life.) She caught me and wrapped me up in saran wrap (ala mummy,) and put me in the corner.
From the corner I watched her take over my apartment. I wondered how it was I was still breathing because shouldn't I be smothering?
5. Is there one dream that stays clear in your mind despite the fact it was more than a few years ago?
Yes. I dreamed once that I was at an after awards party with my friend BJ. It was on a pier and we stood there giggling at the water, unable to believe we were actually there.