2. The packing continues. I am doing this in short hops...which is the sort of move I DETEST. It's so much easier to just pack everything up, put it in a truck, go from point A to point B and unload everything. I hate having to do this trickle by trickle. Can't be helped though. Dad won't let me use Norton (rolls eyes,) so I'm going to see how much I can do before the boys get home from Alaska.
3. I'm STILL annoyed about THAT. Want to broach a weekend of river rafting/camping with wyckhurst up at Jackson or something. Could be fun. :)
4. I get to watch Things 1-3 for wyckhurst tonight while she and sparkgap go out for the evening. Glad to help. Wish I could have gone to the waterpark with them again today.
5. My painting class on Saturday was a lot of fun. Kamille told me I was a natural. I was a bit sceptical of her assessment but her first student told me she never idly compliments. At anyrate, it was big BIG fun. I haven't painted with oils in...really never. Well. my mom DID sign me up for an oil painting class when I was 9. That was fun...but I'm not sure it counts. At anyrate, I love it.
She also told Dierdre I was the only student she has ever had who actually LIKED doing the Bargue drawings. (BRVTVS's bust)
6. Several people in different areas of my life have told me I am intimidating. Huh.
7. My comic strip idea is getting more and more fleshed out. It's a lot of work but it's big fun. I'm even making up various products...like how Simpson's has Duff's Beer. (Ping!) My problem is...I can't come up with a NAME for the main protagonist as well as the strip name. Kind of pulling my hair out on that one.
8. Beowulf is growing out of his drastic summer clipping. He's starting to get a little wooly. I think he and Edward are going to miss each other when I get everything settled and bring him home with me. I am looking forward to waking up with him on my feet every morning. Purr purr purr...
9. Speaking of Edward I have to laugh. It seems he is ALWAYS on my mom's bed. So much for no pets upstairs. Bua ha ha!
10. I am sleepy and want to go out to my spot on the lawn and have a 15 minute power nap. UGH.