1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I'm a big Jodie Foster fan, but I can't really see myself hanging out with her. In the animation world I'm a huge Glen Keane fan. (to my people, yes, he's a celebrity.)
2. Who is your least favorite?
Too many to name. There are quite a few whose talent I appreciate but once they're off the screen I wish they'd just shut up. I also wish quite a few more were held accountable for the lives they choose to lead.
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
Uh, I've met Jeff Hornacek and Thurle Bailey once. Also the guy who plays the neighbor in "Grounded for Life." So much for name dropping.
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
Do I get the paycheck of the famous...or just the famousness? Because ME, I'd just rather be rich.
One time I was at a Xena fest and when it was announced I was there the whole crowd cheered. It was very bizarre.
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
I'd like to be Barbra Streisand for a day. I would hold a big press conference announcing I was switching parties. I would go point by point where I had been hypocritical and wrong. I would laugh myself sick once the day was over watching her try to figure out what the heck happened.